1. Summer or winter?
Winter. Summer is always linked to exams!
2. The latest book you read?
Aside from medical books, “A thousand splendid suns”, haven’t finished it yet..
3. If you could swap your country/nationality for any other, which one would it be?
It’ll quote from Mustafa Kamel: “If I weren’t an Egyptian, I would have wished to be an Egyptian!” 😉
4. One random fact about yourself?
Dogs can scare me to death!
5. What would you have named yourself if you were given the chance to?
I guess Sara is the perfect name, it goes worldwide! 🙂
6. When was the last time you wrote a hand written letter?
I don’t remember, perhaps never!
7. If you could rewrite ONE historic event..what would it be?
I don’t know, eventually, everything whether bad or good happens for a reason!
8. When was the last time you hugged a child, looked into those innocent eyes and told you love him/her?
Almost EVERYDAY! My 2-year-old cousin is the most cuddly child on earth! 🙂
9. When was the last time a stranger smiled at u because of your kind word/deed to him/her ?
As far as I remember, that was few months back at Tahrir; when I volunteered at the field hospital. A woman smiled at me and patted my shoulder just because I was there!
10. What’s your favorite color? 😀
I don’t think I have a favorite color, but people claim that I love pink! 😛
11. What got you into blogging?
It’s “The accidental Blog”! DUH!! 😛
It was an accident! I was setting up a program on my PC, few minutes later, this blog came to life! 🙂
That’s it.. I’m breaking the rules, no tagging this time! 🙂