Well, I’ve always been such a disoriented, clumsy quitter. I never plan, and when I do, I never follow what I schedule. Few days back, I read a post by Sara Turner titled: 26 Things Before 26, and for a change, I decided to get out of my comfy zone and set the challenge!
Here are 23 things I’d love to do before my next birthday on February 2! 😀
- Finish my novel(s).
- Win NaNoWriMo.
- Scrub-in: Preferably in an eye surgery.
- Score an A in at least one subject.
- Be among the top 1st 500 students in my class: We’re near 1500, and it ain’t as easy as it seems; I’m now the 617th!
- Reach my ideal weight…. (In progress).
- Finish “Insanity” workouts without twisting any joints…. (In progress).
Learn to swim…. (In progress).
Learn another sport.
- Learn to dance.
Improve my photography skills.
- Earn drivers’ license: I learnt driving 4 years ago and have been delaying applying for the exam ever since!
- Read 20 books at least, including the Qur’an: It would’ve been a piece of cake, if it wasn’t for the medical books I have to read as well!
- Inspire someone(s).
- Speak French.
- Play guitar.
Bake a successful cheesecake: Since every trial so far has ended with failure.
- Go skating: I haven’t skated for 4 years!
Climb a mountain, scuba-dive or jump with a parachute: I bet mom won’t let me though!
- Volunteer in a cause.
Join a book club. Visit brand new places without traveling abroad.
- Fall in love.. Or not..
I’m pinning the list into my pages’ bar until mission’s accomplished. And for the record, the only thing I haven’t yet quitted is this blog! But it was unplanned at all! 🙂