So, in case you haven’t already stumbled upon my list, I had until my 23rd birthday (yesterday) to cross these 23 things off. I haven’t fulfilled half the list, but I’m pretty satisfied with what I managed to meet.
- Finish my novel(s): I’m not proud to declare that my “Work In Progress” is still in progress, but in my defense, senior year ate up both my time and energy.
- Win NaNoWriMo: Same as above, plus, my finals started in November!
- Scrub-in: Preferably in an eye surgery: Didn’t happen!
- Score an A in at least one subject: Now this sounds ridiculously hilarious, because my score, in fact, has dropped big time! I’m so grateful that I actually passed, and thank God my cumulative score went unaffected.
- Be among the top 1st 500 students in my class: LOL! Okay, let’s say I managed to cling to the top 791! (My class is around 1500).
- Reach my ideal weight: Well, I’m happy to announce that I’m halfway there.
- Finish “Insanity” workouts without twisting any joints: I didn’t, but I finished 2 rounds of Turbo Jam, and 2 rounds Body Beast! That’s definitely SOMETHING!
Learn to swim. Learn another sport: Started Judo a month ago. 😀
- Learn to dance: Not yet!
Improve my photography skills.
- Earn drivers’ license: Still postponing!
- Read 20 books at least, including the Qur’an: Finished only 5! 😦
Inspire someone(s): Well, some friends claim that I did. 😀
- Speak French: In progress.
- Play guitar: I wasn’t that lucky..
Bake a successful cheesecake: Done, more than once! 😀
- Go skating: Not yet.
Climb a mountain, scuba-dive or jump with a parachute: My most precious achievement! Check this post!
- Volunteer in a cause: Not yet.
Join a book club: I did actually create one. Wanna join?? Here!
Visit brand new places without traveling abroad: Go to number 19.
- Fall in love: I wasn’t that fortunate.
Coming soon: 24 things before turning 24!