So, after all, last year’s list wasn’t quite a failure. With studying and exams being eliminated this year, I hope I’ll have the time and space to meet all my goals this time.
Let me start with some items I couldn’t tick off last year:
1. Finish my novel(s).
3. Scrub-in, preferably in an eye surgery.
4. Reach my ideal weight.
5. Finish “Insanity” workouts without twisting any joints.
6. Learn to dance.
7. Earn drivers’ license.
20 100 books at least, including the Qur’an.
9. Speak French.
10. Play guitar.
11. Volunteer in a cause.
12. Fall in love.. or not.
And now with brand new goals:
Pick a specialty; I haven’t yet determined whether I should be an ophthalmologist or a psychiatrist.
14. Prepare for a fellowship in the picked specialty.
15. Save a life.
16. Run regularly for at least 3 months.
17. Run half a marathon.
18. Buy a heart rate monitor/fitness tracker.
19. Eat clean for at least a month without cheating.
20. Build abs.
Earn a belt in judo.
22. Go sky diving.
23. Attend a live concert.
24. Inspire more people.
What’s on your list this year??