I have long given up on that sort of posts, but when it comes to a nomination from my sweet friend Nancy, I mustn’t overlook it! 😉 So the rules say the following, and I’m quoting Nancy:
“In order to accept the nomination, I’ll be nominating 10 blogs of my own. Preferably blogs with less than 200 followers, so we can shake up traffic in those awesome, yet-to-be-discovered writers’ pages.
If I contacted you as one of the nominated bloggers, you will be required to do the following:
1. Link back and recognise the blogger who nominated you. Which is yours truly
2. Answer 10 questions I’ll be posting at the end of this post.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for the award. Come on, spread the love.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer (I know you’re catching up)
5. Notify your nominees!”
I am sorry that I’ll have to break the last 3 rules; it’s been a long while since I last browsed any blogs, so whoever reads this, consider yourself nominated! 😉
As per Nancy’s questions, here I go:
1. Tell us something about yourself that isn’t in your About page.
I refuse to believe that life is unfair. Unfair things do happen, but only because they’re meant to change you in a fair way.
2. What’s one thing you can call yourself good at?
Other than being a bookworm who loves to write? Umm, photography perhaps??
3. Something you are/were once obsessed with?
I’m an obsessive person, so the list is endless. I can randomly highlight my obsession with punctuation and grammar!
4. What is your most commonly used word?
“Mam mam ma”! Which technically is not a word at all, yet it’s what I voice to mock everything and everybody! Mocking is necessary for my well-being! 😛
5. What is the happiest you’ve ever been?
That’s a tricky question! One can’t easily isolate that distinct moment; all the moments you have lived are entangled together to spin your life. (Wise much??) 😛
6. What’s one thing you’ve always been curious about? Or wanting to try/learn?
A bunch of things; skydiving, scuba-diving, mountain climbing, surfing… The sort of things that flood you with adrenaline.
7. If you were writing a novel, what would be the names of the male and female protagonists?
LOL! I have like 4 works in progress, and haven’t yet settled on the names in any of them! When I get stuck , I refer to my characters as “Protagonist”, “Friend 1”, “Mother”, “Bad guy 1”, “Bad guy 2”, etc.
8. What, in your opinion, is the most interesting place in the world? And why?
Antarctica I guess! Maybe because I have never seen real snow in my entire life, and Antarctica is all about snow!
9. What is the most personal topic you’ve thought to/did blog about?
The story of my life, but I’m saving that until my plot gets more intriguing! 😉
10. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
I’d definitely make myself less reluctant, if only we had a cure for procrastination!