In an optimistic attempt to acknowledge the beauty we miss, I’ll be posting something beautiful everyday for the next 356 days. Some will be new shots, others old and revived.
It’s been like forever since I last had a perfect mini-vacation. My last 4 days were beyond perfect! 😀
Spending a good time with my family whether indoors or hanging out, enjoying the terrific scenes of Cairo was exactly what I needed to get out of the ordinary routine of college. My sister & I have captured HUNDREDS of photos. I’ve been shuffling through the pics for hours before finally settling on these!
#Al-Masah Hotel & Spa:
Green areas are endless in there, it’s the right place for kids, for a barbecue and even for meditating-nature-lovers! 🙂
#Wandering with a “Nile Bus”:
I’m sorry they haven’t yet invented cameras to capture the soothing Autumn breeze!!
El Gezirah Hotel.
Four Seasons Hotel.
Widest part of the Nile.
Another Nile cruise & “Cairo Tower” behind.
Cairo Tower, far view.
Cairo Tower, fading at the horizon..
World’s highest flagpole, a recent record in Guinness!
“Ramses Hilton” hotel.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs building.
Isn’t it magnificent?? 😀
1. Faith. 2. Patience. 3. Confidence.
4. Obstacles. 5. Hard work. 6. Dreams & wishes.
7. Love. 8. Hope. 9. Positivity.
10. Adventures. 11. Sense of humor. 12. Smiles.
1. You’re going to need plenty of faith for the base of this recipe… The more faith you have, the less bitterness you’ll taste.
2. You can’t skip the obstacles; it’s what will spice up the recipe and give it a strong taste..
Overcome your obstacles!
3. To make the base, add the faith, patience, some confidence together with the obstacles, hard work, dreams and wishes… Stir them together till you get a smooth flexible mixture.
Add dreams and wishes..
4. As for the topping, cook some positivity with some hope and love, then pour the mixture over the base … This will help you overcome any over-bitterness in the base.
5. Now you need to decorate… Sprinkle lots of smiles all over the recipe then add some pieces of adventures and sense of humor…
Add lots of smiles..
Then… Voilà !! Your recipe’s ready! 🙂
Bon appétit!! 😀 😀
Enjoy your life..