Doesn’t matter if you’re a horrible cook, I came up with this simple recipe.. 😛
1. Faith. 2. Patience. 3. Confidence.
4. Obstacles. 5. Hard work. 6. Dreams & wishes.
7. Love. 8. Hope. 9. Positivity.
10. Adventures. 11. Sense of humor. 12. Smiles.
1. You’re going to need plenty of faith for the base of this recipe… The more faith you have, the less bitterness you’ll taste.
2. You can’t skip the obstacles; it’s what will spice up the recipe and give it a strong taste..
Overcome your obstacles!
3. To make the base, add the faith, patience, some confidence together with the obstacles, hard work, dreams and wishes… Stir them together till you get a smooth flexible mixture.
Add dreams and wishes..
4. As for the topping, cook some positivity with some hope and love, then pour the mixture over the base … This will help you overcome any over-bitterness in the base.
5. Now you need to decorate… Sprinkle lots of smiles all over the recipe then add some pieces of adventures and sense of humor…
Add lots of smiles..
Then… Voilà !! Your recipe’s ready! 🙂
Bon appétit!! 😀 😀
Enjoy your life..